Crocodillo & Co


About Stacy 
I had a very successful dance school in the UK, a fully qualified dance teacher, first aid qualified and fully CRB checked. I’ve always worked in the entertainment industry and had my first job as a children’s entertainer at 15 as spaggos the clown! I have worked as a dancer, balloon artist, face painter, red coat (butlins) etc...
I decided to combine all my experiences to create crocodillo & co children’s entertainment team- with a guarantee of the best party ever at affordable prices. I have incorporated all the best bits of a party to create the ultimate party package with face painting, party dances, party games visit from crocodillo (life sized mascot) and to learn his party dance topped off with the most amazing eye popping balloon art you have ever seen- it really is a cut above the rest!! Face painting and extreme balloon art can be booked individually if required. We perform at birthdays, weddings,christenings nursery graduations, play groups birthday parties to craft fairs we really can cater for everyone!!

I am very grateful to have created such a fantastic job that I absolutely love that can fit in with being a full time mum of 4 Beautiful boys and wonderful Husband.

For further Information please call : 97679912

Stacey